AtaBank offers documentary operations services to protect individual entrepreneurs and organizations engaged in export-import operations and in settlements in international trade from possible financial risks.
A guarantee is a way to ensure the fulfilment of obligations under an agreement signed between business partners.
Types of the bank guarantees:
- Tender guarantee;
- Payment guarantee;
- Guaranteed performance of contractual obligations;
- Customs guarantee;
- Advance payment refund guarantee;
- Other types of guarantee.
Letters of credit
A letter of credit is a payment method that provides an opportunity for the safe implementation of mutual settlements between parties to trading operations.
A documentary letter of credit protects the interests of both the seller and the buyer as much as possible, creating an opportunity for prepayment.
Advantages for the buyer:
- Making a payment only after the seller has fulfilled the contractual obligations;
- The guarantee for the purchase of goods/services in accordance with the conditions and terms stipulated in the letter of credit;
- Eliminating the risk of loss of cash by the buyer.
Advantages for the seller:
- Payment guarantee regardless of the buyer, if the seller fulfils all the conditions of the letter of credit;
- The possibility of making a payment before delivery of the goods to the buyer.
The main types of letters of credit:
- Compensation (back to back)
AtaBank offers documentary collection services.
During this operation, the task of the bank, in accordance with the instructions of the customer exporting the product or service, is to receive payment from the importer after loading and dispatching the shipment.
By the order of the customer, the payment for banking services and shipped goods made by the importer is transferred to the exporter’s account in the same bank.
If you have any questions about this operation, you can contact us.