AtaNet Mobile Banking is software that allows accessing bank accounts from anywhere in the world via the internet through mobile operating systems (Android and iOS) and manages accounts within the framework of a cash management contract.
AtaNet is available in three languages (Azerbaijani, Russian and English).
To use the AtaNet service, you need to contact the bank, where you will be provided with documents for access to the AtaNet system, after which you will be able to access the system during the day.
To use the service, download the AtaNet application from the application store of your operating system and log in.
User authentication and login to AtaNet
Login to AtaNet:
- With a customer number or Asan Signature number.
For legal entities and/or private entrepreneurs:
- With the Asan Signature number.
Login with customer number:
- Enter the customer number and password sent to your mobile phone when registering at the bank.
- Confirm your login with a one-time SMS code sent to your mobile phone.
Log in to AtaNet.
Login with the Asan Signature:
- Enter the Asan Signature number and the Asan SIgnature user ID.
- Click on “Login”.
- Match the verification code with the code sent to your mobile phone.
- Confirm the login with the Asan Signature PIN1 code.
Log in to AtaNet.
Note 1: When registering with a customer number, a password is created automatically and sent to the customer’s mobile phone number via SMS. After the first login to AtaNet, the customer needs to change the password.
Note 2: If a fingerprint sensor is installed on your mobile phone, you can log into AtaNet using a fingerprint.
Note 3: If you forget your password when logging in with a customer number, call Hot line 136, where you will get a new password on your mobile phone number, having said the Secret Word specified during registration.
- On current, savings, card or credit accounts.
- Getting information about the balance.
- Tracking operations for the last year.
- Familiarization with the table of payments.
- Opening a new current, savings or card account (for individuals).
- Transfer “to own account” within the bank between own accounts.
- “Intrabank” transfer to other customers of the bank using IBAN or account number.
- Transfer “between branches - with a code” to another person, indicating his name, surname, patronymic and telephone number.
- Transfer “within the country - AZİPS (Azerbaijan Interbank Payment System), XÖHKS (Settlement and Clearing System for Small Payments)” to the accounts of persons outside the bank.
- Transfer “outside the country - SWIFT” to persons outside the country.
Note: Transfers outside the country can only be made in foreign currency, within the country - in AZN.
Choose a currency and carry out the conversion with the subsequent purchase or sale of the selected currency on the account.
- Mobile operator services (Azercell, Bakcell, Nar Mobile).
- Public utilities (Azərişıq, Azəriqaz, AzərSu).
- Fixed telephony services.
- Payments on credits and mortgages.
Confirmation of transactions
When entering with Asan Signature - Asan Signature PIN2.
When entering with a customer number - a one-time SMS code sent to the mobile phone number.
Some operations carried out using AtaNet must be checked and confirmed by a bank employee in line with the regulatory procedures, as well as instructions from the Central Bank.
Exchange rates - currencies, available for exchange in the bank, and their exchange rates.
Service network - the names and addresses of bank branches and a virtual map of the location of branches and ATMs.
About the bank - brief information about the history of the bank and the stages of development.
Password change - the ability to change the password to enter with a customer number.
Help - extensive information on using AtaNet.
Feedback - call Hot line 136, write to e-mail, contact via WhatsApp, Telegram or the page on Facebook.
My templates - Save money transfer templates to AtaNet.
Recent operations - general information about operations for a certain period.
Using the AtaNet service - FREE.
The rules for using the AtaNet Mobile Banking service are specified in the agreement signed when registering with the bank.